This bat is designed for the Intermediate to the Advanced player, who is looking for a bat with a lot of power and the ability to generate spin, if you’re looking for control and/or lighter bat go for the AIR or COUNTER.
Quick pick guide:
- Difficulty = 3-4
- Control/Power = Power+
- Maneuverability = Very Heavy
- Spin = High Spin
Is the middle of Babolat 3 top-series – Vertuo (more beginner-friendly), Viper (being the highest quality and the hardest to play with). The three series from Babolat are characterized by very high quality. The Veron series is specifically designed for the experienced beginner to the advanced player.
Babolat TECHNICAL Veron
This is a power bat! With its diamond head shape, relatively high weight, head-heavy balance, high sweetspot, and the soft EVA core it is an absolute power bat, but with these features it also requires a rather high level (higher than the Veron Counter and the Veron Air). The 3D Spin technology helps you generate the invaluable extra spin, to create those almost unreturnable strokes after the wall bounce.
By using quality material, mixing them, and using them the correct places, you get the best qualities of each material – from Carbon Flex technology, 3D Spin, Vibrasorb to Black EVA core.
- Frame | Is made of carbon to increase maximizing the core qualities of stability, strength and lightweight.
- Core | The core is made of the quality material Black EVA soft foam that helps generate power and absorbing vibrations in the strokes
- Racket head surface | Is made with the Carbon Flex technology, which a weave of two different materials on the racket surface amplifies their benefits: the explosive power of carbon combined with the easy power of fiberglass creates a flexible surface that brings you dynamic power |
- Racket head structure | The 3D SPIN technology creates a rough structure on the surface. When you start generating the correct spin when the ball comes of the wall, creating almost unreturnable shots, you will understand how invaluable spin is, and how impactful the raised patterns on the racket surface is.
Tennis elbow or shoulder injuries is a very common are very common in padel. This is why the R&D team worked to reduce risks of injury and came out with a new technology. The VIBRABSORB SYSTEM, powered by SMAC, is made with an elastomer material integrated in the racket’s construction. Play safer with more comfort on each shot.
Slightly longer grip on this bat than usual. This makes it easier for you to use a two-handed backhand grip.
Holes Pattern System
Optimized distribution and size of holes specific to each racket shape optimizes power transmission and increases precision when returning shots.