With its easy power, as well as a soft playing feel, it’s one of the best value-for-money bat for beginners to experienced beginners. The oversized, teardrop-shaped bat has a large sweetspot for more tolerance and forgiveness. This bat is also features the IPS (Integrated Protector System) from HEAD, a smart technology that protects your bat and highly increases its durability.
Quick pick guide:
- Difficulty = 1-2
- Control/Power = Neutral
- Maneuverability = Neutral
- Spin = Low Spin
By using quality material, mixing them, and using them the correct places, you get the best qualities of each material – from Carbon Flex technology, 3D Spin, Vibrasorb to Black EVA core.
- Frame | Innegra™ is today the worlds lightest high performance fibre. Its extreme toughness together with HEADs advanced carbon composite technology leads to a novel ultra tough hybrid composite.
- Core | The core is made in Power Foam that helps generate power and absorbing vibrations in the strokes.
- Racket head surface | Is made in glassfiber, which helps generate power while being very forgiving when you don’t hit exactly in the sweetspot every time.
- Racket head structure | A smooth surface, which gives a cleaner touch, but doesn’t help with extra spin – but the is actually great fit for you as a beginner.
There are no reviews yet.